2/18/15

Two Blasters That Hascorp Needs To Make


I was fiddling around with a picture of the Spartan NCS-12, and I realized that I had everything I needed to make a drawing of the ultimate under-barrel Nerf grenade launcher.
It took me some time with Microsoft Paint, but I eventually did it. What did I do? I'll show you after the big drop.


Behold!
Since Hascorp uses the ECS designator for large, battery-powered rifles and they would hopefully issue this with an 18-dart magazine, I re-designated this the Spartan ECS-18.
Underneath it, I drew the Hammerstrike GL-1. The designator for the Hammerstrike means (according to the N-Strike codes): Grenade Launcher, 1 shot.

Now, what is the Hammerstrike? The Hammerstrike is a pump-up grenade launcher similar to the Titan, and to the various non-Hascorp grenade/rocket launchers. The trigger is at the rear of the body of the Hammerstrike, with a long rod extending around the mag-well to the release valve. The blaster also would have a retractable peg that would fit into a slot in the bottom of the Spartan to prevent the Hammerstrike from sliding off during magazine changes.
I took inspiration for the Hammerstrike from FN Herstal's M-40 grenade launcher for the SCAR.





Anyway, the Hammerstrike would be sold separate from the Spartan, and in the Hammerstrike package would be included the Hammerstrike combat grip (The Hammerstrike would lock onto the underside of the combat grip to be used as a stand-alone grenade launcher, and would hold an extra grenade.), a targeting scope (Similar to the Nitron Scope), a folding variant of the Demolisher stock, and four grenades.

What do you think? Would you buy either? Let me know in the discussion section!













Maniacal Coyote
Nothin' Foam
nothingfoam.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment