12/7/14

Nutcrackers

It's Christmas-time, so many people go to see the famous ballet "The Nutcracker." Here in Sacratomato, we have something completely different: the Nutcracker EX-1.

More after the big drop.
Some of you may be aware that Lorddraconical makes Nitefinders, right.

Well, my friend GMRDMR over at GMR's DMRs makes his own powerful Nitefinder mod. Picture is below, shot with my very own camera.
Not so scary, you think? Trust me, you don't want to be shot with this thing.

On a side note, the version I have is the demo version. Gabe's version is basically a teleporter. He puts a dart in, primes it, aims it, pulls the trigger, and the dart disappears from the gun and appears instantly downrange.

I guess he doesn't really trust me with that much power. Who can blame him?

In about two weeks, I will post a video review of the demo version. I'll do range tests and velocity tests for the video.













Maniacal Coyote
Nothin' Foam
nothingfoam.blogspot.com

Update: corrected friend's handle.
Update: removed stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment