1/25/15

Leak Analysis - Modulus ECS 10: Elite-Gen Stampede?

Ok, I'm sure many of you are kinda excited about the Modulus, but I think I've discovered something to make you even more excited. What did I discover? I'll tell you after the big drop.
This picture is from the original leak, and Dark Invader blew up this chunk:
Ok, what's the big deal? If you look closely at the main grip (with the firing trigger), you'll see a lack of orange. What does that mean? There's no acceleration trigger!

Pop Quiz: what's the last ECS blaster with no acceleration trigger? The Stampede ECS-50!

Now, take a look at the HD pic, and notice the banana mag. (Pic from MLD)
So? So Nerf is one step closer to making the SCAR!!!
What is the SCAR? The SCAR is this: (Pic from FN Herstal Firearms' website)
I took the liberties of Painting up what I mean. My apologies for the low quality of most of the gun.
This is freakin' awesome! What you think?












Maniacal Coyote
Nothin' Foam
nothingfoam.blogspot.com

1 comment: