10/19/15

The Major Modulus Mess

Now, we've had a month or two to digest the Modulus ECS-10, a reshelled Stryfe. Now, we've received confirmation of two more Modulus blasters: the Ion Fire and the Recon Mk II. Like the Modulus, they are essentially just reshelled blasters with new attachments.
Also, we've got a sneak peak of two new blasters
More after the big drop.
First off, I'd like to credit Wazzup1209 (from Instagram) for these pictures.
(One picture cropped to only show the new stuff, the other two are simply parts of the first.)


These blasters are the Recon Mk II and the Ion Fire, respectively.

To make analysis easier, I have separated these two pics.


 The Recon Mk II appears at first to be a repainted Recon/Retaliator, but after closer inspection, you see a rail on the right side.
Now, since we have pix of both the right and left side,  we can reasonably assume that it will have top, left, and right rails on the core blaster, and another rail on the bottom of the new barrel extension.
Additionally, the core blaster has a handguard that neither of the previous iterations had, which means that this blaster is just begging for Johnson Arms to make it into a Halo Magnum replica.

Now, for the other blaster.
This blaster, too, comes with some new(ish) attachments
The barrel looks like the ECS-10's barrel, but without the rails.
The dart holder is essentially a halved Barrel Break dart holder. Heck, the Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow's dart holder had more capacity.
So, now we have two more blasters, two more barrel extensions, another stock, and a newish rail-accessory to add to the existing Modulus Mess. Are any of them any good? I don't know yet. Once I get my mitts on some Modulus gear, I'll hand down my verdict.

Until next time.












Maniacal Coyote
Nothin' Foam

3 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Upholstery Tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    Abilene Foam Insulation

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great news. Thank you for sharing it with us!
    priser på gulvafslibning

    ReplyDelete